X5 Sports Lab offers one-on-one and partner personal training sessions with a certified trainer. Your trainer will assist you in developing a comprehensive personalized fitness program. In addition, learn how to use various weight machines and cardio equipment to maximize off-day workouts. So whether you are just starting an exercise program or looking for some variety in your existing program, your X5 Sports Lab team will help you reach your goals.
- Knowledge. Our trainers keep up with the latest research through
continuing education and fitness seminars.
- Safety. Proper form reduces risk of injury. Our Trainers are very conscious of your safety and will guide you through the proper techniques.
- Time Efficiency. Save time by having a thorough & personalized workout regimen designed by your Trainer.
- Accurate Progression of Routine. Maximize your results with a goal profile, individualized diet & exercise program in addition to unlimited motivational coaching.
3 Phases of The Program:
The initial phase is 30 days. Your program will focus on building better eating habits and increasing your physical performance. You will workout, at X5 Sports Lab, with your trainer for 2-3 days per week. Your goal is to follow your trainers program 1-2 days per week, on your own. They will also provide unlimited motivation and support throughout your program.
What to expect?
- More energy
- Better control over diet
- Fat Loss
- Greater Self-Esteem
Over the next 90 – 120 days your body will burn more calories at rest. During this time, lean muscle will increase while FAT decreases. Your goal will be to increase the number of workout days to 5 – 6 times per week, in order to maximum your program results.
What to expect?
- Introduction to more complex exercises.
- Significant changes to your body composition.
- Improved strength and cardiovascular endurance.
- Update goal profile
Beginning your 5th month on the program, you should be 70% – 90% to your initial goal. Program intensity will be adjusted to reach the final 10% – 30% of your goal.